The WIC Program provides supplemental foods, nutrition education and referrals to healthcare, at no cost, to low-income pregnant, breastfeeding and postpartum women, infants, and children up to age 5 who are determined to be at nutritional risk. The WIC program of Oklahoma is administered by the Oklahoma State Department of Health.
General Program Requirements:
In order to qualify for this benefit program, you must be a resident of the State of Oklahoma, pregnant, breastfeeding or postpartum woman, infant or child up to 5 years of age and: (1) are individually determined to be at nutrition risk; and (2) meet an income standard, or are determined automatically income eligible. A person who participates or has family members who participate in certain other benefit programs, such as the Food Stamp Program (SNAP), Medicaid or Temporary Assitance for Needy Families, automatically meets the income eligibility requirement.
Program Contact Information:
The Margaret Hudson Program has three WIC sites that are open to the public. (Prospective clients can only attend one office and will need to call to schedule an appointment)
- Address: 1136 S. Allegheny Ave., Tulsa, OK 74112.
- Open Wednesday and Friday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Phone: (918) 833-9880
MHP BROKEN ARROW:
- Address: 751 W. Knoxville, Broken Arrow, OK 74012
- Open Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Phone: (918)251-2647 ext 3.
- Address: 8361 N. Owasso Expressway, Suite C. Owasso, OK 74055
- Open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Phone: (918) 272-2460
For more information on WIC, please visit our website