We appreciate our caring community members who serve as our volunteers. There are a variety of ways for you to serve, helping us create healthy futures for teen families.
One of those ways to give is to become a mentor. Mentors have a significant role in our student’s lives because they are trusted individuals who are caring friends that model leadership and community involvement. They are people with positive attitudes who strive to motivate and nurture students.
- Child Care Assistant ( "Baby Hugger")
- Mentor to Pregnant or Parenting Teen
- Student Leadership Conference presenter
- Guest Speaker/Life Skills presenter
- Member of Board of Directors
- Special Events and other opportunities
If you would like to become a volunteer, and are at least 18 years of age you will need to:
1. Complete a volunteer application by clicking here, as well as complete a background check release by clicking here.
2. Email, mail, fax (918-833-9871) or bring by the application and background check release to the Tulsa campus at 1136 S. Allegheny Ave, Tulsa, OK 74112.
3. Once this has been completed, you will get confirmation from the Volunteer Coordinator- Adrenna Flowers, who will give you further instructions to begin.
If you have any questions about volunteering, please fill out the information below or call (918) 833-9874 to contact our Volunteer Coordinator- Adrenna Flowers.